Over 93% of Internet users take part in some type of online community. But just why are online communities such a draw for so many people?
- Online communities are much like a virtual café, bar, or other gathering place for people to get together with people with similar interests.
- Online communities are a great place to learn something new.
- Online communities are where people can be anonymous and share their problems and fears.
- Online communities allow people to talk with people of the same mind so that they can confirm their beliefs.
- Online communities allow people who are facing a hardship to feel less lonely. Continue reading